With 2015 starting we couldn’t help but look back at the music industry in 2014. The following are the top 10 albums sold in 2014. Check them out and see if there are any surprises.
10. The Outsiders – Eric Church
9. Four – One Direction
8. Pure Heroine – Lorde
7. Partners – Barbra Streisand
6. Beyoncé – Beyoncé
5. Guardians of The Galaxy – Disney Music Group
4. That’s Christmas To Me – Pentatonix
3. In The Lonely Hour – Sam Smith
2. Frozen – Disney Music Group
1. 1989 – Taylor Swift
Impressively, 1989 only over took Frozen in the very last week of December. That’s how close this race was. In the end, it is the music lovers who really win, by being lucky enough to be able to listen to all the great music in 2014. We look forward to what 2015 will bring to the table, and leave a comment below telling us what you thought about this list.