Shubb’s fine tune capos:
- An innovative adjusting knob that makes it the most ergonomic screw operated capo.• The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
• The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
• Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the fit will never become loose and sloppy.
• Specially developed rubber padding adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
• Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
• Jeweler’s style latch prevents accidental opening.
• Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
Highly polished stainless steel with attractive abalone inlay.
All Shubb models have been thoroughly tested on many vintage instruments, including 30s, 40s, and 50s Martins, 30s Gibsons, and most of the popular contemporary instruments, to ensure the best fit and performance.