Take Control of Your Room
Announced at the 2021 NAMM Show: The ProSoCoustic Wave Pro Series offers a unique blend of absorption and diffusion in one product. Their unique diffusor pattern inside each panel allows greater absorption efficiency in the same amount of space. Wave Pro panels also include convenient machine screw inserts that provide ease of installation via a single pair of 18-inch Z-Clips. Additional machine screw inserts provide easy access for additional Z-Clips, offering extra durability in high-traffic areas or when panels are positioned on the ceiling.
ProSoCoustic Wave Pro Series are mold and moisture resistant, UL classified and ASTM E84 Class A fire resistant, ISPM-15 certified for worldwide transport, and meet LEEDs requirements for environmental safety with FCS and ECC certification.
New Features In Wave Pro:
- Internal diffusion pattern has been updated to increase effectiveness.
- More designs have been created so the pattern perfectly fits in a multitude of panel sizes.
- MDF-based frames make Wave Pro Panels sturdier and less prone to warpage than its predecessor.
- Additional machine screw inserts have been included to make horizontal installation simple.
- Wave Pro panels are available in custom sizes up to four-feet-by-eight-feet