If your amp has a series effects loop, the JHS Pedals Little Black Amp Box takes care of the job while being able to fit into the palm of your hand. Simply run it through your amp’s effects loop and control the amount of signal you send to your amplifier’s power section. All the roaring amp tones you need come with none of the ear-bleeding levels.
– Run it in your effects loop to turn down a turned-up amp.
– Retain the response and tone of your amp’s sweet spot at lower levels.
– High-grade components keep your tone clear and pure.
– Passive design doesn’t require any power.
A device such as the Little Black Amp Box is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That’s why it was designed to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.
– Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space or even setting on top of your amp.
– Can easily be mounted underneath your board.
– Built rugged.
– Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background.