Stop the presses! The official 9th Annual Branson Elvis Festival will kick off Friday, March 27th. The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest will be held at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater Saturday at 7 p.m. This is one of the few Elvis tribute contests that is sanctioned by Elvis Presley enterprises, Inc. The winner of the contest will receive a prize package and the opportunity to compete during in the finals in Memphis, Tennessee during Elvis Week.
Watch the competition unfold and see who the best Elvis is! Don’t worry, there are plenty of other Elvis events to attend to make sure you get the whole Elvis experience.
- Elvis Meet & Greet Dinner on Friday, March 27th at 5 p.m. at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Grill. Call the box office (417-339-3003) for reservations as “family style seating” is limited.
- At 10:15 pm on March 27th and 28th, Elvis Contestant Karaoke will take place at Club 57. Tickets for both nights will be available at Legends box office and are $5 plus tax.
- Vendors from across the country will be selling unique Elvis merchandise in Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater lobby from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 28th.
- On Saturday March 28th, the Junior and Senior Youth Division Elvis Contests for kids (ages 5-18) will take place at 10:00 AM on the Legends in Concert stage. A $25 entry fee and registration is required. You can call 417-339-3003 x 3015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tickets for the 7:00 pm Ultimate Elvis® Tribute Artist Contest™ on March 28th are $30.55 plus tax/svc fee for regular seating and $35.55 plus tax/svc fee for preferred and VIP balcony seating. Special pricing for children and locals is available. Tickets may be purchased by calling the Legends in Concert box office at 417-339-3003. Guests can enjoy dinner and cocktail service provided by Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Grill in the VIP overlook while enjoying the show.
- On Sunday, March 29ththere is a free event for the public located at the Hamner Variety Theater at 10 a.m. Listen to the Branson Gospel Sunday and enjoy some of Elvis’ favorite gospel numbers.
For more information visit www.bransonelvisfestival.com.