This is a sponsored post.
One of the biggest challenges musicians face is booking tours. Many bands don’t have a booking agent, so booking a tour can seem like a daunting task.
Their special guest for this webinar is Kyle Weber from Indie on the Move. Kyle has booked and helped book tens of thousands of shows, nationally and internationally, and has done so from the perspective of a band, agent, and venue.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to know when you’re ready to tour
- How to decide where tour
- How to find venues to perform at
- How to pitch to venue bookers
- What times of the year are best for touring
- How to monetize your live shows