Have you been mindlessly memorizing every single note on the Bass fretboard hoping to finally master it one day? This book offers a way to do that using pattern recognition combined with memory techniques.
The notes on the bass fretboard are not laid out in order like on a keyboard. But that doesn’t mean our instrument lacks patterns. Bass Fretboard: Memorize the Fretboard in Less Than 24 Hours takes advantage of the natural patterns on the fretboard and combines it with memory techniques – helping you unlock the fretboard. The fretboard contains a dozen hidden patterns and by identifying them you can effortlessly navigate the “impossible” Bass fretboard.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside:
- The whole fretboard decoded in just five simple steps.
- A step-by-step approach that will give you results – even if you are a complete beginner.
- 35+ exercises and tips to make sure you get fast results.
- Countless memory techniques to make the process as simple as possible.
- Dozens of games and challenges to help you along your journey.
Along with additional exercises, flash cards and printable fretboards, you also get access to a private community of passionate guitarists and weekly guitar lessons delivered to your inbox.